Friday, November 26, 2010

"The Most Precious Persons"


Hey! Little sweetie...
Ooh, you're a stunner
Hot little figure,
Yes, you a winner
And I'm so glad to be your best friend dear!
You're a class all your own :)
Aku sayang kaw! Saya sayang awak! I love you bebeh!
Ahaaaa itu yang penting sekali kan ;)



Ohhh, little cutie
When you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart
And I'm so glad that you are my besties!
You are one of a kind dear..



You mean to me..
What I mean to you and..
Together babe,
There is nothing we won't do!
yes..we can do anything together babe... :)



hunn!
if i'm with you,
I don't really need money,
I don't really need cars,
because i just need you...
babe, you're my everything ;)



hey baby!
No one else would do…
because with your every xoxo dear,
You make me feel happy... :)
ahaaaa xoxo yeah b!
Always be strong… jangan lemah okay bila ade probs….
 Tuhan hanya menguji kamu dear :)



Oh girl!
I don't want nobody else,
Without you, there's no one left then,
You're like my second mum dear..
owhh i really miss you hehe!



Hey! Little shawty,
Say you care for me,
You know I care for you,
You know that I would try,
Try to be your best friend ever.... :)
Kaw yang selalu buat aku ketawa dan senyum tak henti…



hey dude!
everybody know that we are close right...
i really appreciate that you are always there for me :)
ahaaaa kita nangis sama2 ketawa pown sama….
Dari kecik sampai now dah besa panjang dah pown…
i miss you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment